FBC Cloud Computing
FBC provides its customers with hosting and cloud computing services for the web versions of the Priority software. FBC’s cloud services have definite advantages over the use of a local server, both financially and in terms of security. There are direct savings in hardware purchasing, licensing and IT services and in addition, the security of having all maintenance services under one roof in the form of a one-stop-shop.
Benefits of Cloud Computing with FBC:
- Maintenance and software updates.
- Database maintenance.
- Daily backups of the Priority system.
- Secure login through local networks.
- Backup site for the server system in case of local malfunction.
- Cloud hosting as a test environment server.
- Electricity and power savings.