Priority's Time and Attendance software provides open-ended connectivity on both input and output. It can be used with a variety of data collection terminals (or smart phones) and is easily configured to export payroll data to any payroll system. Its configurable architecture facilitates customization to any payroll application.
Time and Attendance
Priority's Time and Attendance module enables users to store, process, and analyze employee attendance and absence data for use in the payroll system and other HR modules. Employment rules or play classes are used to represent employee contracts and work patterns and applied to company employees individually or as a group. At the end of the designated pay period, the raw data required for payroll is easily and automatically calculated for each employee and transmitted to the payroll department.
Priority's solutions interface with most enterprise systems, allowing the organization to fully leverage their information assets.
- Employment Rules & Employee Profile
- Maintain multiple standard and non-standard concurrent pay periods: monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly and weekly
- Define work days (e.g., Mon-Fri) and legal holidays (e.g., New Year's Day)
- Maintain payroll categories for various work hours (e.g., regular, overtime, shift differentials) and absences (e.g., full or partial)
- Support several overtime calculation modes: daily, flexible, fixed, weekly, monthly
- Manage single- or multiple-shift work schedules
- Handle work hour exceptions such as early arrival or tardiness
- Define rules for meals and breaks, for both punching and non-punching employees
- Define employee benefits (e.g., vacation entitlement, travel allowance)
- Define unlimited pay classes (contracts) for groups of employees
- Maintain configurable employee profiles (e.g., absence quotas, scheduled vacations and absences)
Work Hour/Absence Reporting
- Load reports from external time clock application via dynamic interface
- Enter reports manually, either directly in Priority or via MarketGate web site
- Load reports entered by field service technicians via mobile device
- Automated data collection - scheduled polling of data entered via mobile device, performed at predefined intervals